Elite Massage & Wellness
Professional service, Exceptional results
- Swedish Massage~ is one of the most common, well-known, relaxing and gentle massages. Five basic strokes are used to manipulate the soft tissues of the body: kneading, rolling, vibrational, percussive, and tapping movements. The many benefits of Swedish massage may include generalized relaxation, dissolution of scar tissue adhesions, and improved circulation, which may speed healing and reduce swelling from injury.
- Deep Tissue Massage~ targets the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue. It is used for chronically tight muscles, repetitive strain or postural problems. It helps with injury rehabilitation and reduces inflammation-related pain caused by arthritis and tendonitis. Slower strokes and friction techniques are used across the grain of the muscle and is generally integrated with other massage techniques.
- Sports Massage ~is specifically designed for people who are involved in physical activity. It is not limited to professional athletes and is beneficial to people who are active and exercise often. The focus is not on relaxation but on preventing and treating injury and enhancing athletic performance. It helps to loosen tight, over-used muscles and increase flexibility. A combination of techniques are used, while facilitated stretching is a common technique.
- Pre-natal/Pregnancy Massage~ is used to reduce stress and decrease swelling. It aids to relieve aches and pains while reducing anxiety and depression in Mothers-to-be. The massage is customized to each woman's individual needs to enhance the physiological and emotional well-being of the mother.
- Onsite Chair Massage ~ on-site chair massage helps reduce issues such as neck and shoulder pain, tendonitis and stress or tension headaches. This is the ideal massage for companies, events, conferences, concerts and gatherings as no oils are used and you don’t have to remove your clothes.